ANNOUNCEMENT - UPDATES TO CONTINUE SOON!

1:26 PM / Posted by Sheldon /

07 July 2009
Hey O.C fans and loyal visitors. I know that I haven't updated in a while (a long while) and I'm really sorry about that. Who knew that life would get so much more hectic when you're out of school? Well, apparently it does.

I really haven't had much time to update 'Save The OC' in the last few months and I really want to get back into it. It might be one or two updates a week, but I'm definitely going to put the effort back into this site again! I know that The OC will still live on for years to come, and I want this site to live on with it. We're still averaging about 200 visitor's a day, which isn't bad, considering that The OC ended in Feb 2007.

Anyway, hope everyone will continue coming to the site to check up on updates and I'm hoping that a few of the die-hard 'Save The OC' reader's are still out there somewhere...

Thanks again, and sorry about the lack of updates,
Sheldon.

1 comments:

Anonymous on August 5, 2009 at 3:52 PM

good to have u back =)

Post a Comment