AUTUMN REESER IS NOW ENGAGED!

2:02 PM / Posted by Sheldon /

autumn-reeser-engaged-b

Autumn Reeser, who played Taylor Townsend on the last two seasons of the O.C is engaged to writer/director Jesse Warren.

"He's my college sweetheart," Reeser, 28, told Usmagazine.com at the 15th Annual Lint Roller Party in Hollywood on Thursday.

What kind of wedding are they planning?

"It'll be fall for sure," she told Us."I'm thinking probably San Diego so far, that's where I'm from. Maybe my parents house?"

Meanwhile, the actress, who stars on CW show Valentine, doesn't have to worry about getting in shape for the big day.

"I'm a dancer!" Reeser said. "Modern and contemporary. It's so much fun you don't even realize what a workout it is."

Congrats Autumn! :)

Labels: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment