HAVE MISCHA BARTON'S THIGHS BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED?

12:29 PM / Posted by Sheldon /

New York Daily News - Mischa Barton says someone has been retouching her thighs.

The fetching starlet is doubly horrified by a new batch of paparazzi beach shots - because they show not only her breasts, but legs that appear to be riddled with cellulite.

"Those photos are doctored," Barton's rep, Lisa Perkins, tells us. "I'm not saying she's perfect, nobody is. But they've given a 22-year-old woman the legs and bottom of an 80-year-old."

"Look at the shots that were taken shortly before on a beach in L.A. Did she develop all that cellulite in a couple of weeks? There's a lot you can do with Photoshopping." ... Read More From NYDN Here.




OK! Magazine - Mischa Barton is angry and fighting back. After coming under intense scrutiny and ridicule for having cellulite, the 22-year-old actress has come to OK! to discuss Hollywood body image issues, the pressure to be thin and how she handles all the nasty talk. "I like my curves," the former O.C. star, who's currently dating rocker Taylor Locke, says. "My boyfriend loves them. So whatever works!"

Do you ever look at magazine pictures of yourself?
No, not usually really. I don’t really use the internet and I never buy tabloids. I’m not much an Internet person, I’m pretty backwards in my technology skills to be honest. So no, I tend to stay away from that kind of stuff. I think it’s kind of bad for you to harp over it... Read The Rest of The Interview Here.

Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment