RACHEL BILSON TO DESIGN FOR DKNY JEANS!

6:36 AM / Posted by Sheldon /

rachelb.jpg

Rachel Bilson is desinging a junior sportswear line called Edie Rose for DKNY Jeans, reports WWD.

“This is something that I have been interested in doing for such a long time,” Rachel said. “I was just waiting for the perfect opportunity for it to be done right. Fans of The O.C. really like DKNY Jeans, and I know they make great stuff, so I thought it could be good.”

The fashion line is mostly black and white pieces, a little yellow here and there.

“I have a yellow scarf that I love and I was really inspired by it,” Rachel said. “I was so happy they were able to get that same yellow into the clothes.”

Bilson, 26, knew she didn’t want her own name on the label, which is why she chose Edie (after her grandmother) and Rose (a close family friend, which also happens to be the name of Hayden Christensen’s grandmother).

“I want people to see these clothes for what they are, not just another line designed by another celebrity,” she said. “I want the line to be taken seriously.”

More info can be found Here!

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment